Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thanks, Jason

Thanks to the experience of my little blogging brother, I have uploaded our first video to the blog. We are excited to begin sharing the site with family and posting pictures to share. Brian will need to share the soccer and farm photos we've taken so I can get some more recent photos uploaded.

The calendar says it's June, but the weather sure feels like March and April. We've had a weekend of rain. I was going through some other photos from our 100 inches of snowy winter but couldn't bring myself to post them - just to the west of us, they had snow yesterday and there was a chance we'd get some today. We'd rather forget about snow for a long time.

The girls enjoyed vacation bible school last week. Grandpa and Grandma stopped for a quick visit on Wednesday enroute to Medora and Rapid City with some good friends.

No comments: